The Early Detection of Cancer Conference 2021
Join us from 6 – 8 October for this year’s conference which is jam-packed with engaging discussions, lightning talks from submitted abstracts and opportunities to network with experts from across the globe. We’ll also see the return of our ‘Great Debates’ as our speakers go head-to-head to debate provocative early detection challenges.
Key deadline: 13 August – submission deadline for abstracts
Confirmed sessions topics:
- Models and systems to inform detection
- When and where detection matters: ‘the tipping point’
- How to detect: emerging technologies for understanding signals over time
- Early detection in the real world
- ‘Fireside chat’ panel discussion – what do we do once we detect early?